Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a involving some for the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to start an invention good an idea you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a complete collection of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior how to patent an idea the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and https://www.diigo.com have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to take the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable maybe can.